FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS
Your story deserves to be told in a way that is sensitive, artful, and effortlessly elegant, resulting in images whose emotional impact will only improve over time. Drawing on her background in Renaissance & Baroque painting, Melani sees your day through a lens of compositional integrity, emotive lighting, and honesty, to produce truly unique images. With technical precision, she captures beautifully lit, spontaneous moments others may overlook. Melani brings her calming presence and passion to the wedding day, putting everyone at ease, so that your entire experience is refined, enjoyable and relaxed.
“The aim of every artist is to arrest motion, which is life, by artificial means and hold it fixed, so that one hundred years later, when a stranger looks at it, it moves again, since it is life.”
- William Faulkner
· Created a visual legacy for more than 275 couples since 2007.
· Grew up in San Diego and moved to New York to study dance at Alvin Ailey.
· Studied, & visited, every Gothic cathedral in France.
· Her daughter says she speaks of every wedding as her favorite.
· Photo exhibition in Cuba was recognized by President Obama.
· Speaks French and Spanish “almost” fluently.
· Obsessed with tennis—playing and watching.
· Sees each wedding as the first chapter in an extraordinary book.
· Is truly honored to guide her couples through the wedding process.