“The aim of every artist is to arrest motion, which is life, by artificial means and hold it fixed, so that one hundred years later, when a stranger looks at it, it moves again, since it is life.”
- William Faulkner
CT & NY love stories told through an elegant, glamorous lens
· Photographed over 250 weddings since 2007.
· Grew up in San Diego and moved to New York to study dance at Alvin Ailey.
· Delivered a $10 million Mondrian painting from Sotheby's to a Park Ave. client. On foot.
· Needs two cappuccinos to start the day.
· Photo exhibition in Cuba was recognized by President Obama.
· Speaks French and Spanish “almost” fluently.
· Obsessed with tennis—playing and watching.
· Sees each wedding as the first chapter in an extraordinary book.